Sunday, December 12, 2010

Water thinking

I'm not sure I know what I want to write about... I had a great business idea in the shower last week. I wanted to create a database of local Gluten free restaurants and eateries. I formulated some ideas and went through the infant stages of a business plan. I finished up in the shower and excitedly hit the computer to start doing some research. Naturally, I found a website that was exactly what my idea was. Oh well... Maybe I ought to focus on the eBay thingy I do.

Why is the shower (or hot tub) the best place for me to think? I think it has something to do with me being a Pisces! Now, if I had a way to talk out loud while in the water and have my words transcribed, there would be many more blog posts. I would also be less likely to forget 90% of whatever I think about anyway!

Just a quick post cause I have to get my baked ziti out of the oven and get to bed. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home